Peer Mentoring for Boat Dealers Can Help Lift Your Profits!
Recently, the economic tide has been out, and it seems that the boat business has been left high and dry. But the tide will come back in, just like it always does. And between now and then, there’s still plenty of business to drum up. And there’s also opportunity!
Sometimes it’s better to do more than hold on. Sometimes it’s better to reach out and grab more: More market share, more boat sales, and more profit. Whether you’re selling new boats or used boats, whether you specialize in fishing boat sales or yacht sales, the best way to do that is to get more customers into your showroom. But what’s the best way to do that?
• What’s the best way to position your dealership for growth?
• What’s the best way to get your dealership noticed—to make sure it stands apart from the competition?
• What’s the best way to use the resources you have at hand?
• What’s the best way to move forward?
We take the people who know how the boat business works—successful boat dealers like you, from markets that don’t overlap—and bring you together with a proven small business consultant and business coach, Ron Sturgeon. Together you form a group more effective and less expensive than a team of consultants—you form a Peer Benchmarking Review Group!
Peer Benchmarking for Boat Dealers Will Bring Results—Guaranteed!
Once everyone has settled in and signed his or her non-disclosure agreement, it’s time to start working through the numbers!
• Learn exactly how you stack up against your peers!
• Learn what business strategies are making their numbers worth talking about—and learn how to put those strategies to work for you!
• Learn the best way to prioritize your important initiatives—let the group give them a “Big and Easy Analysis” that utilizes the participants’ combined experience!
• Learn how to make the most of the marketing power of the Internet! Let Ron show you how bulk e-mail, your Web site, and services like Craigslist, eBay and Facebook can help drive sales!
Veteran business management consultant Ron Sturgeon, Mr. Mission Possible, knows all about the kind of difference peer mentoring can make to your company’s bottom line—because his early experience with peer mentoring helped him build his company to the point where Ford Motor Co. swooped in to buy it in 1999! That’s why he offers a 100 percent money back guarantee! to participants in Peer Benchmarking Review Group sessions for boat dealers!
Put Ron’s business planning and business development savvy—and the expertise of your successful peers—to work for you! Contact Ron today to get more information or to reserve a seat at the next Peer Benchmarking Review Group for Boat Dealers! Call 866-945-3955!