Peer Consulting For Truck Parts and Equipment Dealers Can Help You Rev Up Profits!
As long as America has roads, there’ll be plenty of business for shops that sell truck parts and truck accessories. The high cost of gas and the recent economic downturn may have cooled America’s love affair with the truck a bit, but not by much: There will still be plenty of pickup owners looking for truck wheels and pickup accessories.
What does all this mean?
That there are plenty of good opportunities out there!
• Could you be in a better position to take advantage of those opportunities?
• Would the insight of a dozen other truck parts and equipment shop owners help you refine the strategic direction for your business?
• Could you benefit from new ideas to control your costs and increase your market share from a veteran, proven entrepreneur and consultant?
We’d like to invite you to join with other successful, motivated truck parts shop owners in making 2010 the best business year your store has ever experienced!
Be part of the cost-effective, proven way to increase your profits: a Peer Benchmarking Review Group for Truck Parts and Equipment Dealers!
Here’s how it works: We gather you and other successful truck parts shop owners together with veteran business coach Ron Sturgeon, Mr. Mission Possible. It’s like having your own team of consultants! Then we pull out the numbers and get right down to business!
• Learn exactly how your business stacks up against those of your peers!
• Learn what business strategies are moving metrics in other markets—and how to apply those growth strategies in your truck parts business!
• Bring your key initiatives to the table and tap the combined expertise of the group to vet them in a “Big and Easy Analysis” that will help you set your priorities!
• Learn how to use your Web site, bulk e-mail, and services such as eBay, Craigslist and Facebook to increase market share!
Once a businessperson in a given market agrees to participate, the session is closed to anyone else from that market. In addition, all participants sign a non-disclosure agreement before taking their seat at the table. That means you don’t have to worry about your competitors; when the session is over, they’ll have to worry about you!
Peer Benchmarking for Truck Parts and Equipment Shops Is Guaranteed!
Small business advisor Ron Sturgeon has decades of experience in business planning and business development. He also has plenty of experience with peer mentoring—it helped him build his business to the point where Ford Motor Co. swooped in to buy it in 1999! That’s why participants in a Peer Benchmarking Review Group session get a 100 percent money back guarantee!
Contact Ron Sturgeon today to learn more about the power of peer mentoring or to reserve your seat at Peer Benchmarking Review Group for Truck Parts and Equipment Shop Owners! Call 866-945-3955!