Ron will host a white board meeting for you, your key employees, and your web developer. He can recommend a developer if you need one, but he doesn’t do this work.
“I thought I knew what I wanted for our company’s presence on the web, but Ron showed us what we needed to make the site work. He helped us think like the customer and made sure that we included the elements we needed for our site to do well in Google.”
Stoney R., Arlington, TX
Ron will help you think about your overall strategy, your products and services, and how to market your products and services effectively on the web.
At your white board meeting you will learn:
- how to choose your domain (or maximize your existing one);
- how to choose your key words;
- what pages the site needs to have to be effective;
- how these pages should be laid out;
- how to use SQL databases to increase your site’s effectiveness;
- how to measure the effectiveness of your web site;
- which metrics are most important.
As someone who has built many successful business web sites, Ron will give you tips that will make gathering your content much easier.
Your session with Ron will also cover what you need to understand about your competitors’ web sites and marketing efforts to help you one up them as quickly and as inexpensively as possible.
Your whiteboard meeting will help you get the best ROI on your website while minimizing your web development and marketing expense.
Meetings generally cost $500, but will save you thousands in web development costs, and assure your presence on the web is well thought out and achieves the business objectives that you have set for it.