Peer Consulting For Valet Parking Firms Will Put Your Business Into Overdrive!
It doesn’t take a strenuous Internet search to find people who are looking to start their own valet parking companies. You could tell them that it’s not as easy as it might look or sound—not least because there are so many people looking to get into the game and make a competitive field even more crowded.
How do you stand apart in a parking lot that’s getting pretty full? The key is to stand apart from the crowd. Of course, as a prudent owner, you know that. So the key questions are:
• How can you do it better?
• What’s the best way to make sure your firm gets the account?
• What’s the best way to maximize your resources?
• What’s the best way forward?
Where to turn for answers? We’ve got just the thing: combine the expertise of a veteran small business consultant with the skill and experience of the folks who know your business better than anyone else—you and your fellow successful valet parking firm owners! We call it a Peer Benchmarking Review Group—and you’ll call it a great investment!
Peer Benchmarking For Valet Parking Firms Is Guaranteed To Work!
We take you and eight to 10 other successful valet parking firm owners and bring in a highly successful entrepreneur and business mentor, Ron Sturgeon. Once everybody has taken a seat, it’s time to get down to business!
• First, the numbers. Learn exactly how your business stacks up with those of your fellow participants. Then find out which participants are topping the charts in key metrics!
• Next, the ideas. Now it’s time to find out how they’re making those numbers—and how you can use those business strategies back home! Then put your most valuable ideas through a “Big and Easy Analysis” that taps the collective experience of the group to help vet your initiatives and set your priorities!
• Then, the possibilities. As you collect and begin to work through new ideas, take a moment to learn how the Internet can help drive your business!
• Finally, the payoff. End the session with a bag full of proven ideas—and a business plan with benchmarks that you can use to measure your progress! And walk out the door with a 100 percent money back guarantee!
Business management consultant Ron Sturgeon, Mr. Mission Possible, is an expert at using his business development and business planning skills to help entrepreneurs grow their companies! His early experience with peer mentoring convinced him that it’ll work for you, just like it worked for him! Contact Ron today to get more information or to reserve a chair at the next Peer Benchmarking Review Group session for valet parking firms!