Peer Benchmarking for Recycling Center Owners
Peer Mentoring for Recycling Centers Can Turn Ideas Into Profits!
It wasn’t so long ago that times were good. Raw materials of almost any sort commanded high prices. Sorting and selling recyclable materials was a good way to separate customers from their dollars. The boom times have ended for a while, but the opportunities are still there. And the future is beginning to look just a bit brighter. So now is a good time to ask yourself a few vital questions:
• How can you market yourself better?
• How can you make yourself stand out from other recycling centers?
• How do you make sure you get your share—and more—of the business that’s out there?
• How do you make the most of your available resources?
• What’s the best strategic path forward?
These are the kinds of questions that a small business consultant can help you answer. But getting those answers can get pretty expensive, and besides, who’s going to know your business as well as you do? We asked the same questions, and we’ve got a cost-effective answer: Peer Benchmarking Review Groups!
You work with about a dozen other successful, motivated recycling center owners, as well as a respected, veteran small business consultant: Mr. Mission Possible, Ron Sturgeon. Since we take just one applicant from any single market, you don’t have to worry about your competition; they’ll have to worry about you! You start with the numbers and learn:
• How your business is doing in comparison with those of other participants.
• How the business strategies that are working for other participants can work for you!
• Whether your most important strategic initiatives are ready to roll. If they’re not, the group helps you refine them!
• How to set your priorities through a “Big and Easy Analysis!”
• How to use the power of the Internet to increase sales and build market share. Pretty soon, Facebook won’t be a dirty word!
Peer Consulting for Recycling Centers: It’s Guaranteed!
Mr. Mission Possible offers a 100 percent money back guarantee! to participants in Peer Benchmarking Review Groups for Recycling Center Owners because peer mentoring works—his early experience with peer mentoring taught him how valuable it was to his company’s bottom line! Don’t delay! Contact Ron Sturgeon today to get more information or to sign up for the next Peer Benchmarking Review Group for Recycling Center Owners!