Peer Mentoring For Concrete Contractors Can Keep You In Winning Form!
Right now the business mix for concrete contractors isn’t all that attractive—there aren’t all that many commercial jobs, and the residential jobs that have sprung up aren’t so much about pouring a concrete foundation as they are about foundation repair. But there are opportunities, and there’ll be even more as the economy begins lurching forward again. What can you do to make 2010 one of the best years your concrete contractor business has ever enjoyed?
• Could you be in a better position to take advantage of the opportunities that arise?
• Would the experience and expertise of a dozen other concrete contractors help you construct or refine a better business plan?
• Could you benefit from new ideas to control costs and increase revenue from a proven small business consultant and highly successful entrepreneur?
If the answers are “yes,” then we’d like to invite you to join us for the cost-effective alternative to traditional consultants: a Peer Benchmarking Review Group for Concrete Contractors!
Peer Benchmarking For Concrete Contractors Works—Guaranteed!
We bring you and other successful, motivated concrete contractors together with respected small business consultant Ron Sturgeon, Mr. Mission Possible. Then we start going through the numbers! You learn:
• Exactly how you compare with your peers.
• What business strategies are working for your peers—and how they work, so you can try them out yourself!
• How your most important initiatives to cut costs and increase revenue stack up—they’ll get a “Big and Easy Analysis” from the group that will help you set your priorities!
• How to make the Internet work for you—let Ron Sturgeon show you how your Web site, bulk e-mail and services such as Facebook, eBay and Craigslist can power your marketing!
Only one applicant can be accepted from any geographic market, and every participant must sign a non-disclosure form before taking a seat at the table. That means you don’t have to worry about the competition; soon enough, they’ll have to worry about you!
Business coach Ron Sturgeon knows how much peer mentoring can mean to a company’s bottom line; it helped him build a one-employee operation into one of the largest of its kind in Texas! That’s one reason he’s offering participants in Peer Benchmarking Review Groups for Concrete Contractors a 100 percent money back guarantee!
Contact Ron today to get more information or to reserve your seat at the table! Call 866-945-3955!